Here is something you might not know, Ulta has the best freebies ESPECIALLY on Ulta.com. I order from Ulta online a lot. I live far away from an Ulta and it’s easier for me to order online and ship to my house. My favorite thing when I order online, is to search for the best Ulta freebies. They have different deals they do all the time, typically you can pick up these Ulta freebies with
Italian Nachos are probably on of my favorite foods in the entire world. I grew up eating them at a Mexican restaurant (? lol) in my hometown. Well I moved away and after trying and perfecting this recipe, I’m ready to share it. Although it’s a different take on traditional nachos, they are truly delicious.
- Wonton Wrappers - 12 oz package
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Chicken - cubed or shredded
- Garlic Salt
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 16 FL OZ
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese - at least 1 cup (can use more)
- Parmesan Cheese - at least 1 cup (can use more)
- Banana Peppers
- Diced Onions
- Bell pepper
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Diced Tomatoes
- Start off by cutting up the wonton wrappers in half triangles. Fry them in a light amount of grease. They only need about 15 secs fried on each side. Drain access grease off the wrappers on a paper towel.
- Cut up the chicken and season it. I used salt, pepper, garlic salt and tony chachere's. (Use whatever seasonings you have) Cook chicken until done.
- Combine Alfredo ingredient and seasoning in sauce pan. Heat up until melted together.
- Spray or grease your pan so the nachos won't stick.
- Lay the won tons on the pan as you would typical chips for nachos. They don't have to be arranged perfectly.
- Put a light layer of the mozzarella cheese and spread the chicken evenly on the nachos.
- Next spread the Alfredo sauce on the wrappers. You will want to put on a good amount of Alfredo so they aren't dry.
- Finally add one last layer of mozzarella cheese
- Place the pans of nachos in the oven, on low broil - for about 3 minutes. Make sure they don't burn.
- Lastly, take them out of the oven and add whatever toppings you would like. Enjoy!
Detailed Italian Nacho Recipe
1. Start off by cutting up the wonton wrappers in half triangles.
I love affordable makeup. I am a sucker for makeup on sale, so when I saw the Wonderland palette on sale I had to pick one up.
This palette has 10 shades on it and comes with a brush.
I purchased this palette partly because of the price and also because of the colors. This palette is perfect for winter-inspired
Disclaimer: PcCubes did send me their cubes to try. As always all opinions are my own.
Packing Cubes are an affordable way to make packing easier, especially while traveling. Cubes can keep your suitcase organized AND you can spend less time getting dressed.
PROS of PcCubes Packing Cubes:
1. They are lightweight and are made to last.
Instagram is my favorite social media platform. I spend waaaay to much time on it, but I do have the largest following on Instagram out of all my social profiles.
I spend a lot more time planning my Instagram posts than most people might think. From taking the actual photos and editing them, to posting
Picture this – it’s midsemester and you are failing a class. Maybe you didn’t too hot on your midterm or have been struggling all semester. Either way, there are ways to bring up your grade to a passing level.
1. Meet with your professor
Schedule a meeting with your professor. Discuss with them ways to
With November literally around the corner, I am already planning for Blogvember.
Basically, the point is to TRY to post a new blog post every day in November.
It’s a great challenge and for me, an important one. I have been slacking a bit with my blog and I am wanting to boost my productivity.
disclaimer: these dresses were sent to me by tobi.com. All opinions are my own. These fabulous dresses speak for themselves.
Fall Fashion- time to get ready for the season and find dresses that you can rock.
“True style is not about having a closet full of expensive and beautiful
Disclaimer: This post my contain affiliate links. As always all opinions are my own. Hey a girls gotta eat.
Fall is here and here are the products you need to make the perfect the fall look.
The Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty sale is the perfect time to stock up on products. Who doesn’t love a sale where everything is 50%
You’ve received that acceptance letter, made that infamous surprised face and celebrated with your friends and family. Now you’re faced with your class schedule and you’re staring at the wall of your dorm room, wondering how on earth you’re going to make it through first year. I was there two years ago.